Bucket List

I'm figurin' I need a bucket list. Kinda like goals only without the school-ish-ness. "Bucket list" is just cooler sounding than "goals". Of course, I haven't seen the movie, so maybe I'm wrong. I don't really care. Goals are something we do because we are supposed to. Bucket List we do because we want to.

Also, I reserve the right to change any of these, or add to them, without notice and without permission from anyone because I can.

I want to learn another language. (I was going to say French, to be a good little Canadian, but I really don't want to learn french as my "first", second language.) Learn to knit. Learn sign language. Always have something I have made with my own hands in each child's closet. Spend less. Live with few possessions. Cook from scratch. Have a huge garden. Learn to preserve from my huge garden. Learn about herbs and herbal remedies, essential oils and how to use them. Climb a mountain. Live in another country for 3 months. Go hang gliding. Go scuba diving. Swim in the ocean. Learn to enjoy house keeping. Read the whole bible. Read the whole bible with my family. Become the help meet God intends for me to be. Teach what I know. Be teachable. To grow my hair long again. Eat food that gives life. To be encouraging. To take the train. Own a milking cow or goats...and chickens. To build a Quonset house with my family on 40+ acres. Ferment more. Be a bee keeper. Have another baby girl. Learn Latin. Volunteer regularly. Travel across Canada, slowly.

Comments

  1. I love this! Greatest bucket list I have seen yet. Especially since I want to do all those things as well! We are two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment