Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions

Well, the new year is about to begin! We are so blessed in our lives. Christmas was absolutely wonderful. Every year seems to get better and better. I think it's all perspective. Letting go of perfection and letting life happen. At the same time not letting life slide past but being an active participant.

I truly pray you all have had a blessed Christmas spent with the people you love.

With New Years Eve upon us, I've started thinking about what I want to have happen this next year. What we should do for activities. What we can do to change our behaviours. (When I say we I really mean me). So I guess I'm making resolutions. I've ne er been a New Years resolution kind of girl...but here I am.

Number 1: It's okay if my plans don't work out...ever! There are a lot of us in this family and it's my job to help them to reach their goals and dreams. That is a beautiful thing!

That being said...

Number 2: Learn to knit. Better. I'm very slow and would like to make mittens and toques for my littles.

Number 3: Better time management.

Number 4: Give away all this stuff that is cluttering up my life that I think I need but really I don't.

Number 5: Read more and better. I want to read classic literature and more of the bible. Much much more.

Number 6: Enjoy the moment.

Number 7: Blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment