Loooong Time

Oct 6, 2010 was my last post.  I knew it was a long time but...wow!  Life seems to have gotten in the way of blogging as life seems to do.

Reflecting, as January usually sees me doing, I've noticed that although I have a wonderfully blessed and full life, is this all that there is?  Not that I am not thankful for all God has given.  Crazy thankful!  Seems to me the details of life are filling it up and there is nothing NEW. 

Get up-breakfast-cleaning-feeding-washing clothes(oh the clothes)-lunch-meal plan-cook-make beds-baths-showers-getting everyone dressed-teeth brushing-refereeing-school-reading to the kids-grocery shopping...I'm getting destressed just thinking about it. 

The stuff that needs to be done gets in the way of what I want to do. 

Time for a change.

I'm going to open the door to new-ness and let the fresh breeze of life into my place...to enjoy the uncomfortable sharpness of the icy air on my stuck in a rut facial expression.  I'm going to do new things and old stuff I have stopped doing.  And do you know why?

Because I can.

It's been a long time coming.

Comments

Post a Comment